I have a few questions I'd love some musings/answers on:
- Do you trust government services? Local (municipal)? State/Provincial? Federal?
- Can you name 5 government services? 10? Are they local, state or federal? (not a test)
- Do you think it is more important for people to trust their government or for a government to trust its people? Or both? Why?
- If you contribute to projects voluntarily, why? Would anything lead you to wanting to contribute time or effort towards government services projects?
- What do you expect out of a government website?
- What do you think Government Services 2.0 looks like?
I have some suspicions on some of these questions. If all you know/think about is politics (rather than about government services), tell me that, too...and why.