- Say 'no' more often - and learn to say it with panache!
- Get that startup of mine off the ground!
- Workout more - this one is pretty standard on everyone's list, but walking the dog doesn't cut it, right? ;)
- Take a holiday - a real one. Unrelated to work. Just play. And dammit, stop making my holidays into a production!
- Get that book done! The second one that is in limbo right now because I've been traveling too much.
- Make a budget - or get an accountant to make one for me. And stick to it.
- Help Tad pass grade 10.
- Convince my landlord to remodel the kitchen, installing a dishwasher.
- Put together at least one event - the conference that I've talked about or the women's getaway that just started brewing in my brain. Or both.
- Learn French!!!!
Change the worldokay, that may be too ambitious for one year, but hell, I'll keep heading in that direction.
- Don't go broke in the process. This relates to #1. And #2. And #5 & #6. This year felt like I had too many 'broke' moments. I need to learn to balance what I give away (bringing whuffie) and what I spend time on that puts money in the bank. I won't do anyone any good living on the street.
- Enjoy yourself! Embrace it all.
Like I said. Work in progress. Will check back.